Content Blockers are iOS apps that add additional protection from tracking and other privacy risks to your Safari browser. You get the in the App Store and then enable them in Safari settings.
To add one or more Content Blockers to Safari on IOS:
- Open the App Store App
- Search for 1Blocker and/or Better and/or Purity (see icons below)
- Purchase the content blocker(s) of your choice
- Open the Settings App
- Click Safari
- Click Content Blockers
- Enable one or more of your Content Blockers
- Open the 1Blocker App (if you've purchased it)
- Enable the Block categories you wish to use.